Aggregates are the most common material used in construction. When mixed with binding materials, aggregates can form the foundation for roads, buildings, and more. Our high-quality aggregates include various stones, sands, gravels, riprap and ag lime.
Our rigorous quality control testing ensures that our aggregates have consistent, uniform material properties to meet all applicable specifications within the construction industry.
A few of our construction products include:
- WI DOT Spec: Compaction Gravels
- WI DOT Spec: Grade 1 & 2 Fill Sand
- Sub Grade Stabilizer Rock (3″/4″)
- Recycled Concrete & Asphalt
- Sized & Un-sized Rip Rap & Cobbles
- Drainage/Crushed Rock
- Roofing Rock
- Chip Sealing Material
- Pathway Mixes (Available in a large variety of colors)